Your financial support helps to plant fruit trees, feed people, create jobs and benefit the environment. We use your money very carefully
- $15 funds a robust breadfruit tree that can feed a family for 50 years or more
- $60 per month provides breakfast to a school classroom twice a week
- $150 funds a cooking school in Haiti
- $180 provides coloring books and a teachers manual for a basic school classroom
- $750 funds a training seminar in tree care for local farmers
- $2,000 provides equipment to a community for processing breadfruit flour
- Any amount is appreciated!
TTFF is a public charity under tax code section 501(c)(3). Your contribution is tax deductible.
TTFF is creating food independence, building markets, creating jobs and benefiting the environment. We hope to plant one million food-bearing trees in the upcoming decade.